National Park Tour
Grand Canyon, Zion National Park, Lake Powell & Antelope Canyon
June 7-11, 2018: Sold Out
July 12-16, 2018: Sold Out
2019 dates coming soon
DATES: June & July 2018
Join us for the National Park Tour, a five-day adventure through the Grand Canyon, Zion National Park, Antelope Canyon and Lake Powell. Skip town, meet new friends, and surround yourself with utter beauty provided by nature! After an overwhelming response and a sold out trip last summer, we recommend signing up soon for summer 2018. Must be 21 to apply.
Departs from Las Vegas, Nevada
*Participants are responsible for getting to and from Las Vegas, NV. We will be departing at approximately 11am on trip dates and arriving back in Las Vegas at approximately 12:00pm.
- Accommodations - 3 nights in a stocked cabin. 1 night in a hotel
- Transportation to the locations (*airfare to Las Vegas and to return destination are not included*)
- HFDG t-shirt & trucker hat
- Antelope Canyon Tour Fee
- Your own photographer so you can set your cellular phone down and enjoy the experience
- *Food expenses are not included, but certain meals will be cooked as a group to cut down costs*
Who is this trip for?
You’re flexible and have a positive attitude. You like road trips. You like to hike and swim. You enjoy meeting new people. You're cool with being on the move. You genunienly like to have a good time.
Depart from Las Vegas, Nevada. Volunteer project.
Drive to Zion National Park
Volunteer at the park. Hike to swimming hole.
Hikes on hikes at Zion National Park.
Lake Powell, Antelope Canyon and Grand Canyon. Jam packed day!