National Park Tour | Aug. 10-14
Grand Canyon, Zion National Park, Lake Powell & Antelope Canyon
ONLY 10 SPOTS LEFT
Who is this trip for?
You’re flexible and have a positive attitude. You like road trips. You like to hike and swim. You don’t mind camping. You like to meet new people.
DATES: AUGUST 10-14, 2017
Join us for the National Park Tour, a five-day adventure through the Grand Canyon, Zion National Park, Antelope Canyon and Lake Powell. Skip town, meet new friends, and surround yourself with utter beauty provided by nature! After an overwhelming response and a sold out trip last summer, we recommend signing up soon for summer 2017. Must be 21 to apply.
DEPARTS FROM PHOENIX, ARIZONA
*Participants are responsible for getting to Phoenix, AZ and home from Phoenix, AZ. We will be departing at approximately 9am on trip dates and arriving back in Phoenix at approximately 10:30am.
- Accommodations - 1 night of camping. 2 nights in luxurious cabin
- Transportation to the locations (*airfare to Phoenix and to return destination are not included*)
- National Park Tour T-Shirt
- Antelope Canyon Tour Fee (Note: Food expenses are not included, but certain meals will be cooked as a group to cut down costs)
- Your own photographer so you can set your cellular phone down and enjoy the experience
Depart from Phoenix, Arizona. Drive to Flagstaff volunteer project.
Catch Epic Sunset at the Grand Canyon. Camp under the stars.
Drive to Zion National Park & volunteer at the park.
Hikes and swimming holes at Zion National Park.
Lake Powell & Antelope Canyon.