National Park Tour
Grand Canyon, Zion National Park, Lake Powell & Antelope Canyon
June 7-11, 2018: 5 spots left
July 12-16, 2018: 9 spots left
Who is this trip for?
You’re flexible and have a positive attitude. You like road trips. You like to hike and swim. You enjoy meeting new people. You're cool with being on the move. You genunienly like to have a good time.
DATES: June & July 2018
Join us for the National Park Tour, a five-day adventure through the Grand Canyon, Zion National Park, Antelope Canyon and Lake Powell. Skip town, meet new friends, and surround yourself with utter beauty provided by nature! After an overwhelming response and a sold out trip last summer, we recommend signing up soon for summer 2018. Must be 21 to apply.
Departs from Las Vegas, Nevada
*Participants are responsible for getting to and from Las Vegas, NV. We will be departing at approximately 11am on trip dates and arriving back in Las Vegas at approximately 12:00pm.
- Accommodations - 3 nights in a stocked cabin. 1 night in a hotel
- Transportation to the locations (*airfare to Las Vegas and to return destination are not included*)
- HFDG t-shirt & trucker hat
- Antelope Canyon Tour Fee
- Your own photographer so you can set your cellular phone down and enjoy the experience
- *Food expenses are not included, but certain meals will be cooked as a group to cut down costs*
Depart from Las Vegas, Nevada. Drive to Flagstaff volunteer project.
Catch Epic Sunset at the Grand Canyon.
Drive to Zion National Park & volunteer at the park.
Hikes and swimming holes at Zion National Park.
Lake Powell & Antelope Canyon.